Capacitive Touch Panel Advantages And Disadvantages Introduced
Capacitive Touch Panel sensor screen is a four-layer composite glass screen, the glass screen of the inner surface and the sandwich coated with a layer of conductive layer, the outermost layer is a thin layer of siliceous glass protective layer. When we touch the screen with the finger on the sensor screen, the body's electric field and the touch screen and the surface of the touch screen to form a coupling capacitor, for high-frequency current, the capacitor is a direct conductor, so the fingers from the contact point suction a small current The This current flows out of the electrodes on the four corners of the touch screen and the current flowing through the four electrodes is proportional to the distance from the finger to the four corners. The controller calculates the position of the touch point by accurately calculating the four current ratios The Compared to the traditional resistive touch screen, Capacitive Touch Panel advantages are the following aspects:
1. Operation novelty. Capacitive Touch Panel support multi-touch, more intuitive operation, more fun.
2、It is not easy to touch. As the Capacitive Touch Panel needs to be sensed to the body of the current, only the human body to its operation, with other objects will not touch the corresponding, so the basic to avoid the possibility of false touch.
3. High durability. Compared with the resistive touch screen, Capacitive Touch Panel in the dust, water, wear and other aspects of a better performance.
As the current legitimate red touch screen technology, Capacitive Touch Panel, although the interface with gorgeous, multi-touch, only the human body and other advantages, but at the same time, it also has the following shortcomings:
1. accuracy is not high. For technical reasons, the Capacitive Touch Panel accuracy than the resistive touch screen is also lacking. And can only use the fingers to enter, in the small screen is also difficult to achieve more complex identification of handwriting input.
2. Affected by the environment. Temperature and humidity and other environmental factors change, it will cause Capacitive Touch Panel instability or even drift. Such as the use of the user at the same time the body close to the screen may cause drift, even in the crowded crowd will also cause drift. This is mainly due to the working principle of Capacitive Touch Panel technology, although the user's fingers from the screen closer, but there are many near the screen much larger than the fingers of the electric field at the same time, it will affect the touch position to judge.
3. High cost In addition, the current Capacitive Touch Panel in the touchpad attached to the LCD panel steps there are still some technical difficulties, the yield is not high, so virtually increase the cost of Capacitive Touch Panel.